Muddy Mutts of Harrogate offer a friendly, knowledgeable and caring Dog Walking, Training, Puppy Care service that you can trust. My aim is to quickly build a positive and caring relationship with your dog so they always feel secure and happy out and about with me. Your dog's walk means they will be getting an opportunity for important social interraction and exercise to help keep them emotionally and physically healthy. While you are busy you can relax knowing you will have a happy and contented dog to come home to.
- Variety of fun and stimulating walking routes for your dog
- Steadier routes for those who have different requirements
- Off lead walking with owner consent only
- Your dog gets the excercise time you pay for - travel time is my time
- Small safe groups of usually 4 dogs
- Compatible personality and play styles matched per group
- Towel dried if required and fresh water put down on return home
- Daily Diary so you know what your dog has been up to!
Being sensible about dog walking group numbers allows me to keep careful control so usually no more than 4 compatible pooch personalities per group walk. This means I can give close attention to each dogs needs so they all get positive and fun interaction on each walk. Where I have assessed suitability for larger walking groups a maximum of up to 6 dogs per group will be walked together.
New puppy? I offer puppy home visits to help you get your new puppy off to a good start or I can help you with a settling in plan before you bring puppy home. Puppies are very demanding on our time and if we wish to get their introduction into our family life right, it is important that they have a positive training plan from Day 1. Puppy home visits can assist with toilet training, socialisation, play and stimulation and training support if required. For older puppies I offer 1/2 hour 1-2-1 walks until old enough to join a group walk. Please call me to chat through puppy care options.
Training I offer 1-2-1 training sessions for you (and your family too if needed) and your dog and can show you how to get results fairly and quickly using positive reinforcement training methods: Force Free! I can recommend the best way for you to progress and can also recommend a 'Force Free' training club to start puppy's socialisation off on the right - and positive - track!. I also offer a puppy settling in consultation service for new puppies about to, or having just, arrived at their new home with ongoing advice as needed. I also offer consultation and assessment service in relation to behavioural training.
Call Chrissy now for a friendly chat: 07944 99 61 51
|1 hour walk (5 day booking - Mon-Fri / Part week - Mon-Fri)||£10.00 / £11.00|
|1 hour walk (Weekend & Bank Holiday)||£20.00|
|Drop in home care visits (Weekday/Weekend & Bank Holiday)||£9.00 / £12.50|
|Individual 1-2-1 dog walks (Mon–Fri) 1 hour / 1/2 hour||£18.00 / £11.00|
|Puppy home visits (Mon-Fri / Weekend & Bank Holiday)||£11.00 / £12.50|
|One to One Training & Behavioural - per session||£40.00|
|Pet Taxi (Mon-Sun normal hours)||£6.00 + 50p/mile|
* £8.50 per extra dog from same home for dog walks (£7.50 if 5 days per week)
* £12.50 per hour walk for irregular/ad hoc customers by prior agreement
* Weekends: £20.00 1hr or £15.00 1/2hr walks
* Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day by arrangement - please enquire
Group Walks • Puppy care • 1-2-1 Training • Individual walksGet in touch